When will I receive my order in the mail?
Every t shirt order is packaged by hand by the designer (who also happens to be the busy mom of two little kids). Please allow 7-10 business days for packaging and handling followed by an additional 3-5 days for domestic shipping. (Most orders will ship sooner than this.)
- PRE-ORDERS >>> If your order includes any mom t-shirt labeled as a "pre-order" your entire order will ship together in 3-4 weeks followed by an additional 3-5 days for domestic shipping.
- Selecting a faster shipping option (such as Priority) will only increase the time it takes for delivery. It WILL NOT speed up the handling and packaging time of 7-10 business days. If you require a quicker packaging time, please contact me .
We are currently not accepting custom work at this time.
What size mom t-shirt should I order?
- Mom t-shirts are unisex, meaning they are designed to fit men and women. For this reason, mom shirts tend to run a tad larger and longer in length than your typical ladies t-shirt. It is recommended that you consider ordering a size down for a tighter look. *Please visit our sizing guide for specific measurements of Grins & Grace® t-shirts.
- Our mom t-shirts also make great maternity t-shirts. If you are pregnant, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally would. *Please visit our sizing guide for specific measurements of Grins & Grace® mom tees.
- Most of our Mom t-shirts are made of a high quality poly/cotton blend. This gives the mom tees great quality, durability, and the softest, comfiest feel. It also limits the shrinkage that most t-shirts are susceptible to. The higher the polyester blend, the less shrinkage you will notice. You may notice slight shrinkage with your tee, but it will be very minimal. If you are concerned about your t-shirt shrinking, we recommend that you hang dry your mom shirt and avoid using the clothes dryer.
- Toddler t-shirts are 100% cotton. You will notice some shrinkage with the tees, but they hold their shape very well.
- We recommend that you wash your mom tees inside out, to ensure longevity of your t-shirts screen printed art work. To minimize shirt shrinkage, hang dry. (We should note that many of our customers have complimented our mom t-shirts and their ability to hold up to unlimited laundering. But we will leave that up to you.)
Does Grins & Grace® sell wholesale mom tees?
- Yes! If you are interested in carrying Grins & Grace® merchandise in your store, please fill out the wholesale inquiry form and I will get back to you as soon as possible with information about our ordering process.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- All of our orders are shipped neatly wrapped in tissue paper. If you require additional gift wrapping, please contact me. I am happy to do so upon request.
Which forms of payment do you accept?
- Grins & Grace® accepts all major credit cards including: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- Please see visit our Returns & Exchange Policies.
- Log in to your account. Here you will be able to view all of your recent orders and their tracking information.