FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
If you are having any trouble finding an answer to your question, please feel free to contact me or email me at email@example.com. I'm here to help! XO-Mel
When will I receive my order in the mail?
- Every t-shirt order is printed and packaged on demand in my home studio, with kids in tow. Please allow up to 8-12 business days for printing, packaging and handling followed by an additional 3-5 days for domestic shipping. (Most orders will ship sooner than this.)
- Orders may arrive in separate shipments! Please do not be concerned if you receive part of your order.
- Selecting a faster shipping option (such as Priority) will only increase the time it takes for delivery. It WILL NOT speed up the handling and packaging time of 8-12 business days.
- SHIPPING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION DURING THE HOLIDAYS (November 15th - December 15th) AND MOTHERS DAY (April 15th - May 15th).
- Please note, all international orders from Grins & Grace are subject to a customs fee per item.
How do I track my order?
- Log in to your account. Once there, you'll be able to view all of your recent orders and their tracking information.
What size t-shirt should I order?
- The best way to find accurate sizing is to measure your favorite t-shirt at home (the same goes for long sleeves and sweatshirts) and compare your measurements to my sizing guide.
- I carry only one style of unisex t-shirts. This allows for a consistent fit every time you order, no matter the design.
- T-shirts are unisex, meaning they are designed to fit men and women. For this reason, Mom shirts tend to run a tad larger and longer in length than your typical fitted ladies t-shirt. I recommended that you consider ordering a size down for a tighter, more fitted look. *Please visit our sizing guide for exact measurements of Grins & Grace® t-shirts.
- Our mom t-shirts also make great maternity t-shirts. If you are pregnant, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally would. *Please visit our sizing guide for specific measurements of Grins & Grace® mom tees.
Will my t-shirt shrink after it's washed and dried?
- No. Our Mom t-shirts are made of a high quality poly/cotton blend or pre-shrunk cotton. This gives the mom tees great durability and softness. It also limits the shrinkage that most t-shirts are susceptible to. WE NO NOT RECOMMEND SIZING UP TO ACCOUNT FOR SHRINKING. If you are concerned about your t-shirt shrinking, we recommend that you hang dry your mom shirt and avoid using the clothes dryer.
Caring for your Grins & Grace Apparel:
- I recommend that you wash your mom tees inside out, to ensure longevity of your t-shirts printed artwork. Hang dry. (I should note that many of our customers compliment the t-shirts and their ability to hold up to unlimited washing and drying.)
Are your tees printed using vinyl?
- No. Each and every tee is printed on demand using durable, quality ink and professional techniques. You'll notice that our artwork has a very soft and lightweight feel, just like your favorite vintage tee. We guarantee our ink to last the life of the tee when the above care instructions are followed.
Does Grins & Grace® sell wholesale Mom tees?
Which forms of payment do you accept?
- Grins & Grace® accepts all major credit cards including: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via PayPal.
Why was my order cancelled?
- Every order undergoes a fraud analysis to protect you and our shop from credit card fraud. This analysis includes several indicators. If your order is deemed "high risk"; Grins & Grace will automatically cancel your order, refund the payment, and inform you personally via email. We are dedicated to securely serving our customers and upholding shop policies that protect customers credit card security. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you feel your order was unnecessarily canceled, feel free to contact us.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Please see visit our Returns & Exchange Policies. DO NOT send your shirt order back until you have first contacted me via email, within 7 days of receiving your order.
- PLEASE NOTE! Mugs and hats are shipped by an outside warehouse. I do not accept exchanges on mugs and hats UNLESS it is received damaged in the mail. Please contact me immediately if this is the case.
Can I order custom t-shirts from Grins & Grace®?
- Unfortunately, I'm unable to accept custom work at this time.