Below you will find some of Grins & Graces' most Frequently Asked Questions. If you are having any trouble finding an answer to your question, please feel free to contact me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I receive my order in the mail?
- Every t-shirt order is printed and packaged by hand by the designer (who also happens to be the busy mom of two little kids). Please allow up to 8-12 business days for printing, packaging and handling followed by an additional 3-5 days for domestic shipping. (Most orders will ship sooner than this.)
- Selecting a faster shipping option (such as Priority) will only increase the time it takes for delivery. It WILL NOT speed up the handling and packaging time of 8-12 business days. If you require a quicker packaging time, please contact me prior to placing your order.
- SHIPPING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND MOTHERS DAY.
- PRE-ORDERS will ship within 3-4 weeks of the pre-order closing.
Can I order custom t-shirts from Grins & Grace®?
- Unfortunately, no. We are currently not accepting custom work at this time.
What size mom t-shirt should I order?
- Mom t-shirts are unisex, meaning they are designed to fit men and women. For this reason, mom shirts tend to run a tad larger and longer in length than your typical ladies t-shirt. It is recommended that you consider ordering a size down for a tighter, more fitted look. *Please visit our sizing guide for specific measurements of Grins & Grace® t-shirts.
- Our mom t-shirts also make great maternity t-shirts. If you are pregnant, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally would. *Please visit our sizing guide for specific measurements of Grins & Grace® mom tees.
Will my mom t-shirt shrink after it is washed and dried?
- No. Our Mom t-shirts are made of a high quality poly/cotton blend. This gives the mom tees great durability and softness. It also limits the shrinkage that most t-shirts are susceptible to. WE NO NOT RECOMMEND SIZING UP TO ACCOUNT FOR SHRINKING. If you are concerned about your t-shirt shrinking, we recommend that you hang dry your mom shirt and avoid using the clothes dryer.
How should I care for my Grins & Grace® mom tee?
- We recommend that you wash your mom tees inside out, to ensure longevity of your t-shirts printed artwork. Hang dry. (We should note that many of our customers compliment our mom t-shirts and their ability to hold up to unlimited washing and drying.)
Are your tees printed using vinyl?
- No. We print each and every tee in house using durable, quality ink and professional techniques. You'll notice that our artwork has a very soft and lightweight feel, just like your favorite vintage tee. We guarantee our ink to last the life of the tee when the above care instructions are followed.
Does Grins & Grace® sell wholesale mom tees?
- Yes! If you are interested in carrying Grins & Grace® merchandise in your store, please fill out our contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible with information about our ordering process. You can also email me at: email@example.com
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- All of our orders are shipped neatly wrapped in tissue paper. If you require additional gift wrapping, please contact me. I am happy to do so upon request.
Which forms of payment do you accept?
- Grins & Grace® accepts all major credit cards including: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via PayPal.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Please see visit our Returns & Exchange Policies.
How do I track my order?Log in to your account. Here you will be able to view all of your recent orders and their tracking information.